ready for the weekend

BeFunky

The fabric (I bought last weekend) is now cut out using McCalls 5591, so the weekend is looking good for a bit of sewing. The big half yearly sale starts tomorrow down at the fabric store, so I may also be posting some new Liberty of London fabric tomorrow night that I picked up on sale.  Fingers crossed.  Although how many Liberty items does a girl really need!?  I do however need some lace for my stipey top (after the lace I bought last weekend was too small), so it is a must that I go!!
Enrolments now open for next course starting 16th July, 2012
I've signed up with a couple of girls from work to do the online sewing course at the Sew School Online by the Haby Goddess.  It's over 6 weeks starting 16 July.  It's so fun that they are so excited about it.  They are even going out and buying sewing machines this weekend!  I'm really looking forward to it as well. There are so many things that I shy away from sewing which I would love to do. Hopefully this will push me in the right direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment