24 May 2012 - cats

24 May 2012 My two boys (spotty and snotty) are still at home today, but Ben and my mum are watching them for a while, so I'm off to work for the morning.  First however, I decided to perch on my little sewing corner for a photo: I'm wearing my Nani IRO top Cwith self drafted collar in Powell B from the SS12 Central Saint Martins collection.    I first blogged about this top here. I love a fabric that has a story! To remind you all, the liberty website says of the fabric:
This print was designed by Timi Hayek who was inspired by Sylvia in ‘La Dolce Vita’ who wore a lacy provocative top and behaved in a feline manner. 
The top is jutting out in a strange manner - like I have something in my bra - but this was the best photo I had for Me Made May 12 documentation - so I'll just have to live with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment